The bunting has started appearing

That feels a big moment.

Especially with her ongoing health conditions.
I agree.
That could possibly be the last time we see her in public.
She looks so frail since Phil the Greek passed away.
I have had 4 days off work so can’t complain, mind you I am off to The Algarve on Wednesday for a fortnight.

Think you will see less amd less now after this of the queen, charles has been doing the oficial appearance for a few months now and william and kate do the overseas jaunts to the commonwealth and even they will become less and less as more protectorates decide to go fully independant

Is it me or does Prince George look like he's going to grow up to be an Andrew style ****?

The picture of the new order of the royal family on the balcony will be the one used throughout history. Showing the ushering in of a smaller royal family. Phil the Greek said when questioned many years ago; I paraphrase, "The monarchy will be here as long as the people want us." Charlie has took this on board and maybe in a couple of generations time they won't be as lauded as they are now and will be allowed to fade into history.

Like with everything witnessed I don't think this weekend will hit home for a couple of years yet. A very rare moment witnessed in a humans lifetime of a monarch celebrating 70 years as head of state. Some real people will be immortalised in film and photos for centuries to come.

Will probably get slated for this, but I find a 73yr old man still calling him Ma, mummy a bit wierd.
Ma, Mam, Mum, Mother, the old dear etc seems about right, mummy though? Is he 4 yrs old or getting her embalmed of sommat.

Maybe it's just me, but don't think I have called me mam mummy since I was a yound child
Not slating you but I felt he said it in a self deprecating way, to laugh at himself. JMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.