The bunting has started appearing

That feels a big moment.

Especially with her ongoing health conditions.
Absolutely does, can't help feeling that after the death of Philip this Jubilee would have been a huge focus for her. I really hope that she keeps going but fear she may do downhill quickly. The vast majority of the country have known nothing other than the Queen has head of state and the impact when she finally goes will be huge.

I suspect those photo's today will become iconic.

How many face lifts has Cliff Richards had. He looked really odd.

He's under a bit of stress at the moment.The police have some new leads into their investigations into him after bugging his house. When the officer leading the investigation was asked about it he said that the whole house had been "wired for sound".

Think we saw some not often seen in public emotion in the Queen's face in that balcony scene. For a moment anyway. She is good at hiding it, because that's what being a Queen is all about.
I think it was her Grandfather George V who was also bowled away by the public reaction to his Silver Jubilee.

Reactions: mat
I think we all know he’s a bit of a knob. That’s not the argument. He is showing self respect by not licking the arse of the establishment in order to obtain some letters before his name.
Not really, as far as we know he hasn’t been offered one and he’s unlikely to be. His point might be right but it’s unsolicited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.