The bunting has started appearing

It's the outdated institution most are against, not Lizzie, who is respected even by many republicans.

Once she dies the whole thing should be gradually removed and replaced by an elecet head of state.

Some against that say bypass charles and william can save them, bit seems he is a bit of a twat too.
Yeah roll on President Johnson as head of state can't fuckin wait.

Yeah roll on President Johnson as head of state can't fuckin wait.
SEI63111976.jpg

Staggers me how much people want to rip up something that has worked for so many years.

The queen is over the government so when Boris and the tory party broke the COVID-19 rules she should have stepped in and demand they step down ? i even think when they take in the swearing in ? You have to take the oath and lying under the oath the queen has the power to behead anybody

I’m a republican and I’m going Primavera Sound next week, so no. And I don’t often get bank holidays off in my job, it depends if my project manager is around.

The queen is over the government so when Boris and the tory party broke the COVID-19 rules she should have stepped in and demand they step down ? i even think when they take in the swearing in ? You have to take the oath and lying under the oath the queen has the power to behead anybody
She doesn’t go against the PM purely for the sake of democracy. I wouldn’t have minded if she got rid of the **** tho but serious questions would be asked if she intervened that much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.