The bunting has started appearing

They’d sell you a cheap water bottle with the Queen’s head on it for £50 though.
I'm up on the hills playing little boy soldiers
Reconnaissance duty up at 5:30
Shoot shoot shoot and kill the natives
You're one of us and we love you for that

Think of honor queen and country
You're a blessed son of the British empire
Gods on our side and so is Washington

Bunting will be going up. Will have a brew and toast the queen. She’s been an amazing servant of these isles and the commonwealth - and this is a phenomenal reign which will never see again as I’ll be long dead. Can’t understand any of the hate she gets, she doesn’t deserve it. Charles can fuck off though, he’s a twat - William and Kate seem alright though.

Just gone for a morning walk, ans a few streetss away is adorned with red, white n blue bunting, looks nice, and tbf it does brighten your area

Having any street parties btw.

In in other words you botherin with the jubilee or hiding from it/going abroad to avoid it

Are you in the worth the million and let's have a party/doff your cap in subjication to her madge camp or the why are we celebrating the mother of one sex pest and one peado enabling tax dodger, fuck em camp.

Either way another day off woo hoo.
Working, delivering food/drink/catering products, so yay, I love me some double bank holiday 12 hour shifts.

Don't drink and eat too much, cunts.

Bunting will be going up. Will have a brew and toast the queen. She’s been an amazing servant of these isles and the commonwealth - and this is a phenomenal reign which will never see again as I’ll be long dead. Can’t understand any of the hate she gets, she doesn’t deserve it. Charles can fuck off though, he’s a twat - William and Kate seem alright though.

Had all the time in the world for her until she starting protecting that rapist **** of a son and getting ready to fund his defence.

Once she is dead so is the monarchy tbh there won't be another like her.

We had a civil war to remove them,and brought them back within a decade,alas.
Not for me,ever.
I'll be working on thursday so will miss all of it apart from walking to and from work.

Not sure it's her who gets the hate. The institution does, but I think a lot of it is brought on by the entourage. Liz herself is a fucking good Queen....!

It's the outdated institution most are against, not Lizzie, who is respected even by many republicans.

Once she dies the whole thing should be gradually removed and replaced by an elecet head of state.

Some against that say bypass charles and william can save them, bit seems he is a bit of a twat too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.