The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez now worth 50 Million again.

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
pudge said:
He's worth what clubs are willing to pay, and nobody will willingly shell out £50 million for him.

I would, hes been awesome so far.
You'd pay £50 million for a player who has a track record of changing his mind more than.... someone who changes their mind a lot?

If he'd played like that in the first part of the season, he wouldn't have been on the bench at Munich

Alan_Is_A_Blue said:
I wonder if he will stay
He may well do, someone has to agree to our price tag and also agree to his astronomical wages..so who knows?

I want him to stay but when the dust settles
At end of season if he says he wants to go I think we should sell the highest suitor what ever the price is,

I have a feeling he will stay though and if he does he will see out his contact year after us world cup year so if I was a betting man ad say he's here to stay :-)

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
pudge said:
He's worth what clubs are willing to pay, and nobody will willingly shell out £50 million for him.

I would, hes been awesome so far.
You would spend 50m on a player that goes home for months of the season? He is a great player no doubt about it but after his vacation it does drop his value unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.