The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Skashion said:
mancitygaz said:
We defo will do if he carries on because lets face it, it's the only reason he's back.
If they wouldn't pay it last year, why would they pay it when he's a year older, a year less on his contract, same high wages, same nobhead agent/"advisor", and even worse behaviour. He's not worth the figure someone's made up in their head. He's worth what someone will offer.
We'll get £30m for him, imo of course.

waspish said:
Skashion said:
waspish said:
We turned down 21m we want 27 to 30m
We ain't getting it.

I agree I would of excepted 21m in january..but city owners think they can get between 27 to 30m we'll wait and see

If he can score 10 more goals in the next 4 games n bring us the title,the bids will come in for him and I'm sure £ 30 mill is reasonable considering the £50 mill valuations of Torres and Carroll!

No amount of money would compensate his loss.We should go all out to ensure him and Aguero are fixtures next season.

Generate money from Edin and/or Mario.

FantasyIreland said:
No amount of money would compensate his loss.We should go all out to ensure him and Aguero are fixtures next season.

THIS.

i'd be inclined to MAYBE give balotelli 1 more half season, then if he's still the same at the start of next year then get rid in january.

ban-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

THIS.

i'd be inclined to MAYBE give balotelli 1 more half season, then if he's still the same at the start of next year then get rid in january.
I'd get rid of the both of them

ban-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

THIS.

I agree with this theory although it might be impossible now due to his actions in Munich.

If we go into next season with a a definite three of Aguero, Tevez & Mario or Edin and Guidetti as fourth choice I'm confident that will be enough fire power to be champions. However it's one of Mario or Edin who has to be moved on for me.

We have always looked a better side with Carlos in it, the ball sticks up front better and he is capable of anything like the first goal today shows.

Will be a huge loss, however much of a twat he is as I cannot immediately think of a realistic replacement that would offer something similar.

Skashion said:
Indeed, I bet clubs are lining up around the block thinking: let's pay £50 million for a twenty-eight year-old who's temperamental and wants away to Argentina whenever it's a bit cold and dark outside, who once said he'd retire at twenty-nine, who has very high wage demands, and a nobhead agent/"advisor" in tow, and just over a year left on his contract come summer...

Surmise to say he's very clearly not worth that and that's exactly why no-one will pay it. Nobody would pay anywhere near that last summer when he'd been 1/10th of the nobhead he's been this season and had another year left on his contract.

I'd take £20m and wouldn't think twice. We can't expect much better than that when you consider all the factors involved. Maybe he'll stay next year and walk on a free back to Argentina. Maybe £20m is worth the price to his admirers. Ok if that's your view but making up £50m valuations just makes you look stupid.

So maybe 50 mil is a bit OTT, but his value dropped because we were desperate to get rid.
I would sooner he stayed for the remaider of his contract ( if his head and
heart is in it ) and let him walk away free.
Because one season with him and Kun up front we would obliterate the league.
What the fuck would we get for 20 million ?
You cannot even buy a Carrol or a Torres for that.

Skashion said:
Indeed, I bet clubs are lining up around the block thinking: let's pay £50 million for a twenty-eight year-old who's temperamental and wants away to Argentina whenever it's a bit cold and dark outside, who once said he'd retire at twenty-nine, who has very high wage demands, and a nobhead agent/"advisor" in tow, and just over a year left on his contract come summer...

Surmise to say he's very clearly not worth that and that's exactly why no-one will pay it. Nobody would pay anywhere near that last summer when he'd been 1/10th of the nobhead he's been this season and had another year left on his contract.

I'd take £20m and wouldn't think twice. We can't expect much better than that when you consider all the factors involved. Maybe he'll stay next year and walk on a free back to Argentina. Maybe £20m is worth the price to his admirers. Ok if that's your view but making up £50m valuations just makes you look stupid.

Pretty sure he signed a five year contract when he signed in 2009.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.