The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

Tevez City said:
Balti said:
fuck you tevez

one swallow does not a summer make

do it every game and earn the right for a begrudging reversal in opinion

maybe

He doesn't give a f**K about reversing your opinion !

IF a manager can put him ON THE PITCH, he will never let his club, team mates & fans down.

For god sake, he kept THE DREAM alive tonight..

As I said before, half fit Tevez is still better player than Mario & Dzeko.

The fat fuck is so out of shape it is unreal he wont play more than 20-30 minutes a game for the rest of the season.

The guy makes 200 k a week and still cant be arsed to stay in shape

hgblue said:
Balti said:
hgblue said:
I disagree. Bluemoon is definitely out of step with match going blues and tonight proved it.

really?

you were back quick then

Think you just beat me.

Indeed.

Couldn't make it tonight and was gutted. Stuck in some shit hotel in fucking hampshire with work. up at 4am and finished at 6pm. Life sucks sometimes. But I know from talking to my fellow ST holders that tevez is not the great hero that gets portrayed on Bluemoon. That's an internet fan view imo and not a match going fan view as you put it.

But no doubt he will claw a modicum of respect back if he actually looks arsed for the amount of season left that he has deemed necessary to play to get his move.

bluefandk said:
Tevez City said:
Balti said:
fuck you tevez

one swallow does not a summer make

do it every game and earn the right for a begrudging reversal in opinion

maybe

IF a manager can put him ON THE PITCH, he will never let his club, team mates & fans down.

The fat fuck is so out of shape it is unreal he wont play more than 20-30 minutes a game for the rest of the season.

A bit harsh, he's been training his arse off the last 2-3 weeks. To be fair, i think a lot of what happened was not only lost in translation but his cock of an agent probably contributed too. He played well tonight and got an assist so credit where credit is due!

inbetween said:
bluefandk said:
Tevez City said:

A bit harsh, he's been training his arse off the last 2-3 weeks. To be fair, i think a lot of what happened was not only lost in translation but his cock of an agent probably contributed too. He played well tonight and got an assist so credit where credit is due!

Did the season start 3 weeks ago?

The fat **** should have been here for the entire season doing what he gets paid to do not fuck of to Argentina to play golf.

Balti said:
hgblue said:
Balti said:
really?

you were back quick then

Think you just beat me.

Indeed.

Couldn't make it tonight and was gutted. Stuck in some shit hotel in fucking hampshire with work. up at 4am and finished at 6pm. Life sucks
sometimes. But I know from talking to my fellow ST holders that tevez is not the great hero that gets portrayed on Bluemoon. That's an internet fan view imo and not a match going fan view as you put it.

But no doubt he will claw a modicum of respect back if he actually looks arsed for the amount of season left that he has deemed neccesssary to play to get his move.

Funny that, because I don't think he's hated by match going fans in the same way as he is by the internet fans on here. I'd suggest that the vast majority were supportive when he came on, with only a tiny minority booing him.

bluefandk said:
inbetween said:
bluefandk said:

Did the season start 3 weeks ago?

The fat **** should have been here for the entire season doing what he gets paid to do not fuck of to Argentina to play golf.

if he performs brilliantly and we just miss out then that will be proof that we needed him to play football and honour his contract and not fuck off AWOL on a golfing holiday

he has let City down so fucking badly

Whatever anyone thinks of him as a person and I think he is a twat, he definately lifted us when he came on and his ball for the winner was superb.

To be honest most of the boos were from Chelsea fans. Most city fans gave him a good reception. Some even gave a standing ovation which I think is going a bit too far!

hgblue said:
Balti said:
hgblue said:
Think you just beat me.

Indeed.

Couldn't make it tonight and was gutted. Stuck in some shit hotel in fucking hampshire with work. up at 4am and finished at 6pm. Life sucks
sometimes. But I know from talking to my fellow ST holders that tevez is not the great hero that gets portrayed on Bluemoon. That's an internet fan view imo and not a match going fan view as you put it.

But no doubt he will claw a modicum of respect back if he actually looks arsed for the amount of season left that he has deemed neccesssary to play to get his move.

Funny that, because I don't think he's hated by match going fans in the same way as he is by the internet fans on here. I'd suggest that the vast majority were supportive when he came on, with only a tiny minority booing him.

I'd suggest the people were supporting the team rather than Tevez. Plenty hate the treacherous little **** but won't boo the shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.