The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

Near perfect reaction to him coming on. Great return for him as well, made a great comeback. And anyone saying he's not wanting the best for us just watch his reaction to the goal.

ello_jo said:
Near perfect reaction to him coming on. Great return for him as well, made a great comeback. And anyone saying he's not wanting the best for us just watch his reaction to the goal.

Grow up, we accept he is here to go through the motions so he gets his transfer this summer.

If he did care would you like to explain the last 2 years of him lying, breaking contract, and being ageneral twat just to get his own way ? i repeat HIS.

Look, what's done is done. I personally believe that alot of what happened was to do with his 'advisor' . It's no excuse but I firmly believe that if he performs regardless of the result at the end of the season he won't leave City. Anyone agree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.