The Champions League Final Thread.

I'm happy for Heynckes. He'll be retiring like a boss now.

Plus as much as we all love the Dortmund players, they have lost 2 finals in 3 years. They deserved the trophy.

However Dortmund is awesome. Reus is suppper class, how much do you think he'll cost to come to us. Gundogan is class, Lewa like always and Klopp especially.

Tbh if Pellegrini is here just for 3 years, I'll prefer Klopp over Guardiola.

Jamie Redknapp - "I'm sure Pep wouldn't have wanted Bayern to win tonight". What a twattish thing to say.

Fair play to Bayern, that's twice now that they've won the year after being robbed by Chelsea 2012 and the Rags in 1999.

Bayern were lucky in the sense that they should have probably had a couple of reds, but I think the biggest factor in the match was Schweinsteiger getting injured before the game. He was clearly injured and it effected Bayern. Reus was class as was Gundogan and Bender.

EDIT
Of course both keepers were fantastic.

Blue Punter said:
Jamie Redknapp - "I'm sure Pep wouldn't have wanted Bayern to win tonight". What a twattish thing to say.

Fair play to Bayern, that's twice now that they've won the year after being robbed by Chelsea 2012 and the Rags in 1999.

It's true, though. Pep now has impossible expectations, yet in fairness a good squad to reach for those expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.