The Champions League Final Thread.

quiet_riot said:
Blue Punter said:
Jamie Redknapp - "I'm sure Pep wouldn't have wanted Bayern to win tonight". What a twattish thing to say.

Fair play to Bayern, that's twice now that they've won the year after being robbed by Chelsea 2012 and the Rags in 1999.

He's right though, Pep has a seriously hard act to follow now, with a lot of eyes on him to see if he can actually manage.
Fuck sake.

Have you noticed how badly prepared Barcelona have been in this season's Champions League?

Did they really ask if Robben was the best player in the world? And Ballack saying he is? Tell me my ears have just gone mad and I'm hearing things!

Most finals these days seem to be won by a late goal , Wigan against us, chelski in the europa , and tonite.

Nobody seems to get a boring 60th min winner these days

Every cloud, and all that...

bets.gif

Blue Haze said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
scousemanc said:
When you see these 2, and their performances in the semis, you have to say we've a long way to go. Same applies to all english clubs I suppose.

Completely agree.

Yep. Light years beyond the way we play.

Another in agreement. We've seen the benchmark, it came to our own stadium and made us look third rate, and they've been comprehensively outdone by someone even better this season. Txiki and Pellegrini have a lot to do!

Syth said:
Did they really ask if Robben was the best player in the world? And Ballack saying he is? Tell me my ears have just gone mad and I'm hearing things!
No think they were talking about Neuer, but despite being immense today and always being a great leader, it iis still Buffon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.