The Championship thread...

Tbilisi said:
Any betting that Arry cockney spiv wont be Director of Football next season at Bournemouth....they will be fcuked in a couple of years.

Don't think they would have him back, I think he left them under dubious circumstances last time in which he, and the then big bosses left them up financial shit creek with half a paddle.

BlueTG said:
Tbilisi said:
Any betting that Arry cockney spiv wont be Director of Football next season at Bournemouth....they will be fcuked in a couple of years.

Don't think they would have him back, I think he left them under dubious circumstances last time in which he, and the then big bosses left them up financial shit creek with half a paddle.
If Howe has a slow start twitcher's mates in the press will push for his sacking so "The Messiah" can return home to "finish the job".

@MCX316: Bournemouth owner: "Can't wait to play Manchester City next season. I've been a City fan all my life" #mcfc #Bournemouth #afcb #BOUvBOL

When the chairman started answering that question who else heard him say Manchester... and think 'oh here we go' only for him to say City and be genuinely suprised!

moon said:
If Bournemouth lose their last game and Boro win theirs on Saturday
Wonder what Boro will think of their goalie going up for a corner at 3/3 v Fulham and conceding a last minute goal

Probably the Boro manager told him to go up for it tbh.
Ha fukn ha,hate those fuks anyway.
Never forget the 8-1.....or the cup this season :(
Norwich or Derby for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.