The Championship thread...

Bluemoon dan said:
When the chairman started answering that question who else heard him say Manchester... and think 'oh here we go' only for him to say City and be genuinely suprised!

I did

Bluemoon dan said:
When the chairman started answering that question who else heard him say Manchester... and think 'oh here we go' only for him to say City and be genuinely suprised!

I did

alanblue said:
Bluemoon dan said:

I did

Seen it on twatter,fantastic.

Hope its Derby in the play offs just based on distance but if not Norwich,hate Ipswich after 2001,sorry Mick lad.Boro no thanks.

Get In there Bournemouth, fantastic, that's what football is all about..
And I'm in a catch 22 situation with Ipswich, fuckin hate their fans but love mick McCarthy...
Be fun in London if Ipswich /Norwich end up at Wembley....
Don't want boro as their manager is a mate of maureens so he obviously must be a cock...
Derby are fucked, their confidence is on the floor...
It's a tricky one.

LWasington said:
Who do we want up through the play-offs ? MIddlesboro Ipswich,Norwich ,Derby ?

Would like it to be Derby but they've imploded this past month or so and I wouldn't be suprised to see them drop out altogether so I'm going to throw in a curveball and say Brentford!

Tweet of the night/week/month/year;

CDoDogYWIAEPcma.png:large

I think this season could be one where a 5th or 6th placed team goes up through the play-offs.

The likes of Boro and Norwich could be heartbroken after fluttering around automatic promotion and even going up as champions in recent weeks so to miss out could be a huge mental blow and will be a huge test of character.

I like the look of Derby but they seem too conceded quite a few goals, Boro look the best drilled, Norwich probably have the best squad and as for Ipswich they would have to be on top form to do it but are a solid outfit themselves.

I am not ruling out Brentford if they can sneak a last minute place, the momentum would be with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.