The Championship thread...

Tbilisi said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Vienna_70 said:
I would like to see Brentford in the Premier League; it will be another new team at Etihad.

And as we don't do aways, it won't bother us.

Sorry, it's a no from me. Never forgiven them bastards for knocking us out of the cup.
I'm bitter like that. Was a particularly shite day, that one.

They did it twice,once F A Cup (City fan scoring twice,cant recall his name) and also mid week before the 5 -1.

That said,I like Brentford and hope they go up,proper fans.
They didn't knock us out of the League Cup before the 5-1.
And we knocked them out of the FA Cup at their place in 96-97 courtesy of Nicky Summerbee.

BREAKING NEWS

Jermaine Beckford among 13 players released by Bolton Wanderers.

Matt Mills, Craig Davies, Andrew Lonergan, Keith Andrews, Chris Lester, Georg Iliev, Luke Woodland, Glenn Matthews, Ryan Sellers, James Ball, Carl Kennedy and Kieran Nolan will also leave the Macron Stadium.

Can See Notlob struggling next season, good,fuck them.

East Level 2 said:
Tbilisi said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Sorry, it's a no from me. Never forgiven them bastards for knocking us out of the cup.
I'm bitter like that. Was a particularly shite day, that one.

They did it twice,once F A Cup (City fan scoring twice,cant recall his name) and also mid week before the 5 -1.

That said,I like Brentford and hope they go up,proper fans.
They didn't knock us out of the League Cup before the 5-1.
And we knocked them out of the FA Cup at their place in 96-97 courtesy of Nicky Summerbee.

I am sure they beat us mid week on the run up to the 5 - 1.....2 - 1 at their place....Gary James?

Edit: Brentford 2–1 Manchester City 19 September 1989 - Off Wiki....you are right though they didnt knock us out as we beat them a couple of weeks later.

I'm just wondering where all those diehard 'Boro fans have been all season. Any time I've seen them on the box, there's been swathes of empty red seats on display.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.