The Checkatrade Trophy

He played left wing first half and then centre forward during the second
He is prodominantly a winger, but has played a few games as hold up type forward, my worry is he becomes a jack of all trades. I thought after his performance at full back in pre season might have seen him played there for a year, but doesnt seem likely now.

He is prodominantly a winger, but has played a few games as hold up type forward, my worry is he becomes a jack of all trades. I thought after his performance at full back in pre season might have seen him played there for a year, but doesnt seem likely now.
He’s been injured for most of the season.

If,and let's hope it happens,we go all the way,how many you reckon we take to Wembley ? 20 k or am I being too giddy there ?
No idea, but we've no midweek games scheduled the week before or after and are away at Fulham the day before so there's nothing stopping a good attendance bar lack of interest.

Heard Bolton played through the middle last night? First time I saw him years ago he was actually a CF, so he has plenty of experience there. Was turned into a right winger by the time he'd got to the 18s, but he does know the role a bit.

Heard Bolton played through the middle last night? First time I saw him years ago he was actually a CF, so he has plenty of experience there. Was turned into a right winger by the time he'd got to the 18s, but he does know the role a bit.
He certainly made a much better first of it than the lad who played there first half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.