The Checkatrade Trophy

Kicked off half an hour earlier so I could have watched a good bit of it on the tablet with the main match on the TV.

Still,bad timing for me.

Back to the main point though,the club are doing us a huge disservice with their lack of EDS/Youth coverage as there is very clearly a huge demand for it.I find it bizarre that we aren't promoting it far more given the investment and time spent on it.

Still,bad timing for me.

Back to the main point though,the club are doing us a huge disservice with their lack of EDS/Youth coverage as there is very clearly a huge demand for it.I find it bizarre that we aren't promoting it far more given the investment and time spent on it.
Absolutely, especially given how difficult it is for any non Manchester based supporters to make it to their games on top of the senior sides. Think the last one I managed was probably Celtic.

Absolutely, especially given how difficult it is for any non Manchester based supporters to make it to their games on top of the senior sides. Think the last one I managed was probably Celtic.
Is there an official chain of complaint? Do we not have a couple of recently appointed fans representative's on this board who could bring this up with the relevant person/dept?

It needs addressing.

I suppose we could have a pay per view channel like some other clubs.
But then again the moans would begin about subscription.
Difficult for the club to win on this one, unless you watch on two screens.

I suppose we could have a pay per view channel like some other clubs.
But then again the moans would begin about subscription.
Difficult for the club to win on this one, unless you watch on two screens.
They used to stream on Facebook a couple times last year, should have continued with that. Nowadays they don´t even bother to post some match highlights. Piss poor from the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.