The Checkatrade Trophy

The video above doesn't do our goals justice.....but these clips do :-)

Beautiful,composed and brilliant football - the kids are taking note!!

Cheers for that, two great finishes from Poveda although I wouldn't trust the author of the match report to use a tape measure, shame they didn't show the rest of the shootout.

The authors wife was deeply upset by his measurements & exaggerations too.

Still,bad timing for me.

Back to the main point though,the club are doing us a huge disservice with their lack of EDS/Youth coverage as there is very clearly a huge demand for it.I find it bizarre that we aren't promoting it far more given the investment and time spent on it.

I guess they don't think there's a huge demand for it. Academy stadiums are pretty dead in general.

Thanks, so the draw to be made when all ties complete ? That'll never catch on......
Seems so, might be some rules about keeping the u21s apart or something, spurs u21s aren't playing until the 18th for some reason so we'll probably find out then.

Scratch that I think the u21s have to play away from home so that's probably it.

I guess they don't think there's a huge demand for it. Academy stadiums are pretty dead in general.
That may be a part of their thinking but i suspect the demand from the from the global market is somewhat different.The club could do a lot worse than actually research the matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.