The city atmosphere today

......the "we're ruinin football n' we dont care" was funny n' could've been atad more vocal but alls the same twas funny ;-)

117 M34 said:
liamctid said:
First 20 mins or so were good.

Makes you appreciate our lot when your next to spurs and they only really have generic 'yid army' 'come on you spurs' 'when the spurs go...' and 'tottenham'

Any bunch of supporters could make there noise if they only sang the most basic songs in the world.

Are you joking? City have got the most boring unimaginative songs in the prem other than everton.

The tevez one (united one and when he first signed) and the Park song aside as they are class

BTW before anyone says it i'm not a rag I just think we have shit songs
There's only 1...
de de de ...

A popular line i here a lot which i think is rubbish.

GStar said:
117 M34 said:
Are you joking? City have got the most boring unimaginative songs in the prem other than everton.

The tevez one (united one and when he first signed) and the Park song aside as they are class

There's only 1...
de de de ...

Really have to disagree mate.

Yeah Bluemoon and We're not really here are the main ones, but today Hark Now Hear, We are the city boys, singing the blues, we are City, all got going at least once, and that's not even mentioning songs for players! More than Spurs' shit song about Ledley King and Bale!Bale!Bale!

And we were singing Thursday nights on Channel 5 - some of us still have a sense of humour and can take the piss out of ourselves!

I thought we was in good voice, some funny songs coming out.

You can stick your fucking wednesdays up his arse
cause we only play in europe thursday night

Just out of interest i was on the top tier and couldnt understand what the Adam Johnson song was?
or what the Kolarov one was?
Anyone know the lyrics so to speak? :)

Maintainin said:
......the "we're ruinin football n' we dont care" was funny n' could've been atad more vocal but alls the same twas funny ;-)

lol... forgot that one too..

Eccles Blue said:
I totally agree about the left hand side linesman and the ref. The singing wasn't that bad. I have heard it better but there was a new Peter Crouch one that I had to ask about (have been away for over a month and didn't know he had upset his 'missus') and the Lennon one was sung way before he went off.

The Adam Johnson one was good as well and of course the Ade song. All in all it was a good atmosphere.

Ooops sorry, I forgot to say that I am back from the match!! :-)
Any lyrics floating around for the above?

squirtyflower said:
brianstrousers said:
Wait for it.......*just got back etc etc etc*
So what are they supposed to say?
Hide the fact they went?
This is how I see bluemoon.

The majority don't go. They're your pub-dwellers who sit and talk about the match as if they were there.
Then you have the few who go. They enter the pub later on when most have gone home and set the record straight.

GStar said:
117 M34 said:

There's only 1...
de de de ...

why dont all these City fans who think we have shit songs chip in with their ideas for new ones then. ??? nah didnt think so..

I did a Silva song on here and got good replies to it but that was weeks ago...hmmmmmm think I may have try again then :)

samharris said:
GStar said:

why dont all these City fans who think we have shit songs chip in with their ideas for new ones then. ??? nah didnt think so..

I did a Silva song on here and got good replies to it but that was weeks ago...hmmmmmm think I may have try again then :)
i came up with one last year but it got roundly slated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.