The City fan crying when we got beat

Manchester la la la la said:
ban-mcfc said:
so we was pissed!?

fair do's. i cry quite a lot whilst pissed at fuck all.

i once cryed when i came home after a night out because i thought my dog had fallen out with me.

he likes a drink at aways, dont we all?

who my dog? no he's a pussy.

BillyMC said:
lets have a crying day at City..really show our passion..just imagine 45000 blubbering blues..we could follow it up with an Alan Partridge day at Norwich.
...gonna get the ground Dj to blast this out nex home match n' capture him on the big screen lol

FAO JOHN MILLINGTON:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjKDpLCVMIU[/youtube]

Kun Aguero said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Dear.Oh.Dear.
Blues taking the piss out a fellow blue because he shows he cares, I cried when it went in, turned my laptop off and watched the Motherwell V Aberdeen game... am I embarresed? NO!

You seriously cried when a goal went in?

Yep, because it is the day it is in the rags hands...
...IS IT FUCK

ElanJo said:
Haha, never spoke to him before but I'll make sure to pass on all your messages when I see him at work tomorrow night

With that said, he probably posts on here anyway
Seen the kid at plenty awaydays, no doubt he'l laugh n' get over it, jus tell him to get back on point like darts !

Every lil thang gonna be alrite...

Seen him at loads of aways, seems alright, always singing when I've seen him.

Let's be honest though, if that was a rag (or a fan of any other club) we'd be ripping them a new one for months. Still 10 games to go ffs, still 10 mins to go in the game at the time he did it as well.

Agree, any other team they'd be taking the piss for months.

Considering City have been relegated two divisions, had to watch their neighbours rub it in their faces for two decades, having players like Lee Bradbury upfront, he then goes and cries over a conceded goal at Swansea, with ten minutes to go and ten games to go.

Really he should be rubbing his willy this is the best team he's seen in years, not rubbing his eyes like a bullied school kid.

He should go on Youtube and play up his tears to save himself the embarrasment. Otherwise them .gifs will be spread over every forum for donkeys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.