The City fan crying when we got beat

lets have a crying day at City..really show our passion..just imagine 45000 blubbering blues..we could follow it up with an Alan Partridge day at Norwich.

Blue Maverick said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
is this him?

215025_10150263542071037_504816036_7394936_1305719_n.jpg
Yep that's him

Spitting image of Aguero isn't he?

If it's the lad I think it is he was on our coach to Munich, a bit gobby but a top blue. If the 48 hour return trip was anything to go by I'd probably say drink probably has more to do with it than Swansea scoring.

JOHN MILLINGTON ‏ @JPM9685
@SoccerAM. I am the crying man city fan at swansea

He's trying to gain his 15 minutes from it.

so we was pissed!?

fair do's. i cry quite a lot whilst pissed at fuck all.

i once cryed when i came home after a night out because i thought my dog had fallen out with me.

Have no idea why I've just read through all 10 pages off this but I'm quite worried that all of these "blues" are getting on the lads back. I hope you enjoyed watching it on your stream, cunts.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Have no idea why I've just read through all 10 pages off this but I'm quite worried that all of these "blues" are getting on the lads back. I hope you enjoyed watching it on your stream, cunts.
Don't tar us all with the same brush mate quite a few on here have enough feeling for the club to have been crying with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.