The City fan crying when we got beat

TBH I just thought the guy had other motives for the dissapointment, maybe a bet on us to win and lost all of his life's savings?

Pissed off because of the performance rather than the result personally, seen far shittier performances in the past however.

I felt sorry for him, they should frigging send that gif to the city players. I was walking around my house like a chicken with it head been chopped off... ffs
I am glad the camera didn't see me :P..... me hopping mad like a kanga

Maintainin said:
ElanJo said:
Haha, never spoke to him before but I'll make sure to pass on all your messages when I see him at work tomorrow night

With that said, he probably posts on here anyway
Seen the kid at plenty awaydays, no doubt he'l laugh n' get over it, jus tell him to get back on point like darts !

Every lil thang gonna be alrite...

Yep, he's over it already to be honest. He was getting the piss ripped out of him on the coach all the way home by all accounts. When I got back and saw him in the pub he was laughing it off although he did keep insisting he wasn't crying lol.

It's one thing having a laugh and taking the piss but it's quite another to come up with some of the vitriolic comments that have appeared in this thread.

Shut up you tossers. The bloke paid his money to travel down and watch us yesterday and so what he cried? Maybe not because we lost that one match but could sense what has been coming for a long time. The vermin scum creeping up and snatching it away from us. Chin up blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.