The City fan crying when we got beat

Kun Aguero said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Dear.Oh.Dear.
Blues taking the piss out a fellow blue because he shows he cares, I cried when it went in, turned my laptop off and watched the Motherwell V Aberdeen game... am I embarresed? NO!

You seriously cried when a goal went in?

Yep, because it is the day it is in the rags hands... I also cried at Sunderland.
Sad

By the way it's also in our hands

ffs i cried at 81 cup final, leave boy alone, shows he cares about his club, when we were relegated in past i seen loads balling. really shows how much our fan based has changed over yrs taking piss outta one of our own

a sad day

The cookie monster said:
strongbowholic said:
Exactly one year ago, a significant chunk of Japan was devastated by earthquake and tsunami...

...and some mug's scriking at a 0-1 defeat? Get a fucking grip.
I just shown the other half the word scriking she had never heard it before except when I say it. . . .she thought i'd made it up.
It's one of my three favourite words is "scriking"!

Along with "myther"/"mythered"/"mythering" and "bobbins".

Kun Aguero said:
Dear.Oh.Dear.
Blues taking the piss out a fellow blue because he shows he cares, I cried when it went in, turned my laptop off and watched the Motherwell V Aberdeen game... am I embarresed? NO!

Wait, so you stopped watching when the goal went in. You should be embarrassed.

Leave the lad alone at least he shows he cares im sure some posters on here enjoy piss poor results/performances as it gives them a chance to moan?
We have to accept we were beaten by the better team too.
Over the years ive felt like that a few times too !! tho im more of a moody dont get in my face person !

Kun Aguero said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Dear.Oh.Dear.

You seriously cried when a goal went in?

Yep, because it is the day it is in the rags hands... I also cried at Sunderland.
It was in their hands before we kicked off. Still in our hands too.

I haven't read the whole thread, for all any of us know he might have just been told a family member had been killed in a car crash.

I don't mind admitting I buried twin daughters the day before the Hamburg game in 2009, and the exit coupled with our tragedy made me shed more than a tear.

Lets cut the lad slack, stop worrying about petty insignificancies such as this and get behind the team FFS.

A fan showing emotion at a football game?
This is shocking.
I cannot believe this.
I am shocked to my core.
Who do i email a letter of anger too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.