The City fan crying when we got beat

Shafter said:
Poor lad.

Caught on camera and now probably going to be ridiculed all over the internet for weeks to come.

I hope he doesn't feel too bad about it.....i mean, i cry every weekend as a result of the pure tripe that Tony Pulis treats me to ;)

Well lets hope you'll be in tears in a couple of weeks..

The cookie monster said:
Manx Blue said:
I haven't read the whole thread, for all any of us know he might have just been told a family member had been killed in a car crash.

I don't mind admitting I buried twin daughters the day before the Hamburg game in 2009, and the exit coupled with our tragedy made me shed more than a tear.

Lets cut the lad slack, stop worrying about petty insignificancies such as this and get behind the team FFS.
Sorry to hear that mate.

And I agree with you about the lad.

Not a problem Cookie...just one of those things life throws up. I'm sure everyone has cried tears of joy or sadness @ City in their time. Halifax and Spurs in the FA Cup were my first, Spurs@ home two seasons ago was my last.

Should delete this topic and ban all the members taking the p'ss out of a blue who cares more about City than all of you.

Marvin said:
Should delete this topic and ban all the members taking the p'ss out of a blue who cares more about City than all of you.

Agreed...give the kid a break.

I know the guy in question, hes a mate of mine

top top blue with over 7000 points, goes everywhere.

All of you calling him a disgrace need to look at yourselves in the mirror, nowt wrong with showing some passion and he wasnt crying, its just the way his facial expressions can look at times.

Ticket For Schalke said:
is this him?

215025_10150263542071037_504816036_7394936_1305719_n.jpg
Yep that's him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.