The City fan crying when we got beat

RACHACE said:
In the blokes defence, at least he is showing some emotion. It was without doubt an awful result. He looks around the age of many that have only ever seen shit while seeing them twats lift every trophey around. This is the closest we have ever been for a long time of actually fiishing a season with more to bragg about than them cunts.

Don't know about anyone else but it means a fuking lot to me, and clearly to that other blue. If you can just go and have another pint/go about you day/go into work tomorrow morning and it not affect you in anyway then I feel sorry for you.

There will be loads of blues feeling like he did at that moment, some cry, some want to fight, some lock themselves away for a few days and not speak to anyone. Just because we have seen darker days doesn't mean that it doesn't affect you.

^^^^^^this^^^^^ im still effing livid cos it means so much. Not cried over us since i was a kid, but this is what i guess is closest to PMT. When it means nothing, hand in your season ticket cos theres a queue. ;)

Manx Blue said:
I haven't read the whole thread, for all any of us know he might have just been told a family member had been killed in a car crash.

I don't mind admitting I buried twin daughters the day before the Hamburg game in 2009, and the exit coupled with our tragedy made me shed more than a tear.

Lets cut the lad slack, stop worrying about petty insignificancies such as this and get behind the team FFS.
Sorry to hear that mate.

And I agree with you about the lad.

is this him?

215025_10150263542071037_504816036_7394936_1305719_n.jpg

There's nothing wrong with crying at a football match per se. I cried when Fat Bob Taylor made it 2-0 at Wembley in 1999.

But please, there's ten games to go and we're one point behind and they've got to come to ours. Our supporters need to be stronger than this or it will transfer to the pitch, no danger.

Did anyone seriously think winning the league this season was going to be easy?

Poor lad.

Caught on camera and now probably going to be ridiculed all over the internet for weeks to come.

I hope he doesn't feel too bad about it.....i mean, i cry every weekend as a result of the pure tripe that Tony Pulis treats me to ;)

As a Cardiff City fan who has always had a soft spot for your team after living 3 years in the north west, I have to say this was embarrasing!
Never thought Id see the day that Swansea beat one of the best teams in Europe to send Utd top of the table...FFS ive now got to work with a bunch of crowing Jacks who think they are the missing part of the Cruyff, Guardiola dynasty despite only discovering the sport 9 months ago and singing rugby songs all day (something you'll never hear in the Cardiff City Stadium BTW)
That said, for what its worth, I still think youll get the title this year and I hope to F%#k you do as there is only one thing worse fore a CCFC fan than a gloating Swansea fan and thats a Cocky plastic Utd fan who couldnt find Manchester on a map!
Save your tears for the last day of the season cos I think they'll be tears of joy! Good luck Boys !

As a Cardiff City fan who has always had a soft spot for your team after living 3 years in the north west, I have to say this was embarrasing!
Never thought Id see the day that Swansea beat one of the best teams in Europe to send Utd top of the table...FFS ive now got to work with a bunch of crowing Jacks who think they are the missing part of the Cruyff, Guardiola dynasty despite only discovering the sport 9 months ago and singing rugby songs all day (something you'll never hear in the Cardiff City Stadium BTW)
That said, for what its worth, I still think youll get the title this year and I hope to F%#k you do as there is only one thing worse fore a CCFC fan than a gloating Swansea fan and thats a Cocky plastic Utd fan who couldnt find Manchester on a map!
Save your tears for the last day of the season cos I think they'll be tears of joy! Good luck Boys !

[bigimg]http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xr/112269653.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D854BBCB6CBEDFABDBE79E084B51910D22B6ADAE4C1E69A5590F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xr/112270111.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D99B5C7B654DFFEF21FD68A11303FD3937ABC039910D4D37D90F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xr/112269494.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D3FC99A943860B930BE79E084B51910D22D6AE1BB2E2A6C0E90F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.