The clapham junction asda brawl

It is remarkable how we can turn any social media concept into fuckwittery

Facebook to bring people together now a conspiracy theory sperading den of shite where your info is sold and anyone with an agenda will flood it with bullshit.
Instagram, share your pics and menories, nah lets have live streams being dicks and try and become famous.
Twitter where you can give your short thoughts for the day and comments now just somewhere to abuse and bully people
Video chat sites like omegle, again meant to bring people round the world together is mainly middle aged men wanking
Tiktok, still used in many places especially Aisa for short videos of people in cosplay, dancing doing the latest trend, but also the 15 minute of famers acting like cunts for likes.

The problem is, when you have more and more peopel from 17yr olds and above becoming millionaires off creating a channel where product placememt and advertisers will pay them to "Influence" and entertain then on the otherside you get cunts like these thinking they can become famous and rich if they can get the views and likes to get paid

I am sure for every 1000 views of a channel you can earn $2 on youtube from the ads played before.

I will say though social media stil iis a good thing and has a majority of decent people on it, and I enjoy using twitter and make use of instagram but it has really let the cranks and cunts out of the asylum

MMA fighter? LOL. He's going away for a few months.

A couple of times on Traffic Cops or whatever, there've been lads bragging about being MMA using it as to threat people... 'I'm an MMA fighter, knock you out any day' (as they sit in the back of the car wearing cuffs).

Are these places not instilling discipline and mentality like the boxing gyms?

A couple of times on Traffic Cops or whatever, there've been lads bragging about being MMA using it as to threat people... 'I'm an MMA fighter, knock you out any day' (as they sit in the back of the car wearing cuffs).

I would like to put him in a ring with Khabib.

I assume MMA has its fair share of McDojos.

Doubt he was introduced to it as a kid, most likely started going in his 20s when his shithouse personality was already formed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.