The clapham junction asda brawl

Instead of beheading him, imprisoning him or beating him with a big stick, non of which will happen about this:
Sentence him to 12 months imprisonment suspended for 6 months on the understanding that he completes 100 community service but here is the twist. He has to do his 100 hours at that Asda store. I would make him clean the car park, litter pick etc. The manager would ensure he works and if he doesn't he goes to prison.
Can you imagine the worry he would have whilst there, a boyfriend/husband of the woman he assaulted could turn up at any time ! It would also punish him if it had to be done in 6 hour stints
Belting idea Blue Mist. I would add cleaning the toilets and other such grim chores. And I would make him wear the brightest orange outfit available.

Spiderman deserves some porridge and not the sort they sell in Asda.
I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Self appointed auditors who generally target police stations and prison establishments as they know staff are in a difficult position should they react. None of them appear to have a single independent thought and just copy each other in style and content.
They’re morons with nothing better to do and these platforms that are encouraging this nonsense should be held to account.
The Police aren’t able to do their job anymore because of all these cretins who think they know everything because they have spent their time watching YouTube videos.
If they spent as much time and effort actually trying to gain qualifications they might end up with a half decent career instead of dossing about shoving cameras in peoples faces!

The sad fact is you’d get longer inside for doing a bank job than behaviour like that and tuned it off half way through .
As I said in the Wembley sky thread I fear for this country. It should be unlawful for scum like to have children.

If any of these idiots are employed they should be given their P45s on Monday morning. They should also be banned from entering any retail establishment for five years in addition to any criminal sentences they receive.

Hope spidermong gets his hands cut off the scumbag. Glad the twat in the wheel chair got bottled and thrown out of it too.
Was he a part of this?
I thought he may have been a innocent bystander ?
If he was part of this nonsense then I would stop all his benefits and take his mobility car off him also.
There you go sunshine , go and find a job, apparently Asda are hiring!

Was he a part of this?
I thought he may have been a innocent bystander ?
If he was part of this nonsense then I would stop all his benefits and take his mobility car off him also.
There you go sunshine , go and find a job, apparently Asda are hiring!

He was twating people whilst they were on the floor, he was part of that group. Then got separated and done in haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.