The clapham junction asda brawl

Video of aftermath when police arrive, they are claiming to be victims or innocent

absolute shithouses cannot even take responsibility for thier actions

Apparently they have started an IG page claimimg innocence

How can Spiderman claim to be innocently swinging that metal tube thing 28 times at the asda workers head or that the Asda woman walked onto a straight right.

I hope he gets a terror judge and a 5 year stretch.

All in the name of a prank, thick cunts.

The best bit was when the Asda lady had had enough and gave the woman a good slapping.

Hopefully, spiderman will be getting welted in a jail sometime soon.

Yes she didn't expect her to fight back, went down like a sack of shit and would have got hammered if Spiderman hadn't intervened

Yes there's no way they'll condone behaviour like that it goes against everything they promote. It will mean a tougher sentence for him too as he's trained.
Yep, my guess was cat 2 ABH (with a tonne of aggravating factors) at a minimum. Actually started to tot up the aggravating factors according to the guidelines....Asked to stop and leave but refused. Location and time of offence. Managed to trespass deep into an area of work WITH countless members of the public including the elderly and children present. Supermarket workers I think are likely to be counted as people providing an essential service to the public, that's another area that will hurt his chances. Brought young people along - abuse of authority. That's not a complete list by any means.

He might end up with a (very long) suspended sentance if he is looking after the kids - but that's why they desperately need to take down any protests of innocence, remorse from the moment he is interviewed is absolutely essential otherwise the court could have a real problem saying he's ok to be a parent in the circumstances.

Imagine there will be a stream of youth orders, court orders, referrals, and all the rest. Psychological assessment for him, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, my guess was cat 2 ABH (with a tonne of aggravating factors) at a minimum. Actually started to tot up the aggravating factors according to the guidelines....Asked to stop and leave but refused. Location and time of offence. Managed to trespass deep into an area of work WITH countless members of the public including the elderly and children present. Supermarket workers I think are likely to be counted as people providing an essential service to the public, that's another area that will hurt his chances. Brought his children - abuse of authority. That's not a complete list by any means.

He might end up with a (very long) suspended sentance if he is looking after the kids - but that's why they desperately need to take down any protests of innocence, remorse from the moment he is interviewed is absolutely essential otherwise the court could have a real problem saying he's ok to be a parent in the circumstances.

Imagine there will be a stream of youth orders, court orders, referrals, and all the rest. Psychological assessment for him, as well.
Baseball bat to the back of the head would be cheaper and a lot faster tbh :)

Scum being scum

Yep, my guess was cat 2 ABH (with a tonne of aggravating factors) at a minimum. Actually started to tot up the aggravating factors according to the guidelines....Asked to stop and leave but refused. Location and time of offence. Managed to trespass deep into an area of work WITH countless members of the public including the elderly and children present. Supermarket workers I think are likely to be counted as people providing an essential service to the public, that's another area that will hurt his chances. Brought his children - abuse of authority. That's not a complete list by any means.

He had his kids with him??? The mind boggles. If the judge suspends any sentence he should be bloody sacked, they have to start making an example of clowns like this.

He had his kids with him??? The mind boggles. If the judge suspends any sentence he should be bloody sacked, they have to start making an example of clowns like this.
Sorry, he had young people with him, not his kids. Same thing to a lesser extent. Also, acting like a leader is a massive aggravating factor..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.