The Co-op Live Arena

Your Bro, might want to engage his shit hot brain a bit more, there will be zero air con units up in the air above, think about it, why would they put anything that would need constant maintenance high above? Bit of a clue....they wouldn't.
It's already been said it was a funnel that fell off, all that would be above would be ducting with funnels on to blow the air around the place, sounds to me like a cover fell off and they have used it as an excuse to get the place finished properly
Yeah but this bloke off a footy forum's brother who's shit hot with stuff said so, therefore it must be true.

I did wonder why Everton aren’t moving into their new stadium as soon as it’s finished given their financial situation. Looking at this mess I now understand.

Your Bro, might want to engage his shit hot brain a bit more, there will be zero air con units up in the air above, think about it, why would they put anything that would need constant maintenance high above? Bit of a clue....they wouldn't.
It's already been said it was a funnel that fell off, all that would be above would be ducting with funnels on to blow the air around the place, sounds to me like a cover fell off and they have used it as an excuse to get the place finished properly
Didn't actually say was in the ceiling, he only commented on what he saw in a report which included something to do with air con.
There's clearly been too many short cuts taken even for an engineering bird brain such as your truly ;)

So much coverage on the ongoing issues with the venue. And plenty make sure they name our owners as being involved!

One of those things that will all be forgotten once it opens successfully, and it will then get the positive coverage it deserves I'm sure.

From a construction perspective it's been piss poor and I'm quite surprised considering the money behind it and who has been involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.