The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Fair comment as you've been there, tremendous guitarist but thought he was well on the wane vocal wise.
Yeah but you've got to expect that? Surely? For me you take it for what's its worth. I suppose If you have paid top dollar you take that into account, luckily I was on freebie so I was seeing it from that point of a view!

Yeah but you've got to expect that? Surely? For me you take it for what's its worth. I suppose If you have paid top dollar you take that into account, luckily I was on freebie so I was seeing it from that point of a view!
I'd have been there if I had been offered a freebie! Glad you enjoyed it, off to kip now, big day now, let's hope we're singing "Wonderful Tonight".

Get the clapton bit, but not the venue, thought it was good, I was in a box and was impressed at the level of hospitality, thought it was as good and probably better than City and similar. The sound is brilliant, I think its going to be best in class in the future. The VIP area is going to be a space where people feel special, it's like they are part of an experience that is a cut above what's on offer in similar environs.

Spent a lot of time with people who were there for the act rather than for the experience like me, and they loved it, and thought It was amazing.

I was in a box 5 to the right of you - I couldn’t believe how bad it was. What were the bizzare seats in the corner? Thought they were tiny and the fact you can’t see the gig from the inside of the box like at the arena is poor. As I said I have been twice and not impressed at all so far. Not a patch on the boxes at city or the arena. Not in the same league.

I was in a box 5 to the right of you - I couldn’t believe how bad it was. What were the bizzare seats in the corner? Thought they were tiny and the fact you can’t see the gig from the inside of the box like at the arena is poor. As I said I have been twice and not impressed at all so far. Not a patch on the boxes at city or the arena. Not in the same league.
It's been designed that way so there are no lights coming from the boxes which puts off the artists.

If you notice there are no advertising hoardings within the bowl either the idea being it's just a dark space which is designed to improve the overall music experience.

As didsburyblu has said the boxes are designed so no light bleeds into the arena, they are fairly small inside though.

Poor Manilow fans today had to ditch their cabs due to the road being closed after the game ! Saw quite a few getting out and having to walk against the crowd of blues streaming out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.