The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Went last night, to watch Pearl Jam. I think it's a cracking venue.

Eddie Vedder said his voice was struggling, due to illness but managed to carry on. Mike McCready more than made up for this, with some awesome guitar work.

Sound quality is superb. Was in the seats, so the band seemed quite far away and the lighting could have been better but I'd definitely go watch another gig there.

Staff were very attentive and willing to help. Guess this is to compensate for all the bad press, they got when it first opened.
Had a nosey at the views on here: https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Co-op+Live/
Looks good. I'm also there for McCartney in December in the gods, not too bad from 307,

Clocked the Murder Capital supported Pearl Jam, did you catch them? Good band!

Had a nosey at the views on here: https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Co-op+Live/
Looks good. I'm also there for McCartney in December in the gods, not too bad from 307,

Clocked the Murder Capital supported Pearl Jam, did you catch them? Good band!
Yes, I watched the Murder Capital. Very post punk sounding. They were ok. I've heard worse.

I'd recommend getting the Backstage Club upgrade. The Missus got us it and it did come in handy

Strolled in, an hour before the show. Plenty of places to sit and chill. Free drink. Which is good, cos the booze is not cheap. You can order food, from your table and then go and collect it from the counter.

You can go back there, for an hour after the show finishes too. Which I'd recommend cos getting out of Blue Car Park wasn't the slickest experience.

Yes, I watched the Murder Capital. Very post punk sounding. They were ok. I've heard worse.

I'd recommend getting the Backstage Club upgrade. The Missus got us it and it did come in handy

Strolled in, an hour before the show. Plenty of places to sit and chill. Free drink. Which is good, cos the booze is not cheap. You can order food, from your table and then go and collect it from the counter.

You can go back there, for an hour after the show finishes too. Which I'd recommend cos getting out of Blue Car Park wasn't the slickest experience.
They might not be a Pearl Jam fan kinda band tbf.. More moody indie :P

Backstage is a devisive subject for gig-goers, effectively it's £40 a pint, the rest is just paying for convenience really. Not knocking those that want to use it. Down to preference. DId you pay £25 for parking too or was that included?

They might not be a Pearl Jam fan kinda band tbf.. More moody indie :P

Backstage is a devisive subject for gig-goers, effectively it's £40 a pint, the rest is just paying for convenience really. Not knocking those that want to use it. Down to preference. DId you pay £25 for parking too or was that included?
Yes, I paid £25, for parking. Tried to console myself with the fact it cost me £50 to park at Old Shithole, when I went to see the Foo Fighters, the other week.

Now that was a fucking rip off. Took ages to walk to the cricket ground too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.