The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Slight mis-use of thread but hey ho.

I went to the Co-op last night for Liam's Definitely Maybe outputs - Key takeaways as follows (yes, I like the album);

- Venue is absolutely terrific in the arena bit. The acoustics of the place are absolutely brilliant!
- Exactly what you would expect from Liam - terrific nights entertainment, absolutely loved re-living an album that I adore (I would have been about 8 when this came out)
- Beer is was overpriced even if it is Asahi (which they also ran out of)
- Bar staff must be recycled from the Etihad as it took an absolute fucking age to get served
- Can't remember the names (fucking terrible with names at the best of times) of the blokes that I met last night stood behind us in the stand - true gentlemen, nice to meet you and hope you enjoyed my singing

All in all me and my mate had a fucking blast...............View attachment 123631
Put this in another thread the other night for what it's worth........

Really enjoyable night, the venue is superb to be honest, the issues with pricing of food and drink is the same everywhere now so I don't let it bother me personally, had a few in the pub beforehand and bought a couple of overpriced cans of Grolsch, rather than queuing for ages we just served ourselves at the fast food chicken thing from the fridges, saw so many just putting cans in their pockets the staff didn't seem to give a shit but I'm not a thief.

Seen Liam 3 times this year and he doesn't fail to put on a performance every time.

Think my tickets in December are 307. Is that very close to where you are? Do you feel as far away as very back of AO arena?

We were in 307, row 18. Seems a long way from the stage but the screens help! The sound was absolutely exceptional and the atmosphere great.

Long distance viewing is the price most of us pay for these places. Just enjoy being there!

£50? Did you park on the stage??
For that price, I should have been parked at the side of the stage. No such luck though. East Car Park, at Old Scaffold.

Which meant I had to walk through a tunnel, under Mordor and then down some side streets, to get to where I needed to be. Not so bad for me, but my missus has MS and has to walk with sticks, so I am no longer top of her Christmas Card List

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.