The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

If you list them on ticket master ( at face value) they will be sold in minutes- no tickets available on resale for Thursday so you will sell them easily!
We can't, we can only sell through see tickets which is where we bought them from.

The stupid thing about their website is when you search the date it says no tickets available unless you go to the fan to fan resale option to click.

The killers were brilliant. I was pleasantly surprised by how good Travis were as well. Probably one of the best concerts I’ve attended.

I will say it was a nightmare getting back to Piccadilly from the arena again. Obviously people have different experiences, but there were no trams and by the time I got back I’d missed all the trains..

On the way there as well, no trams from St Peter’s and only single carriage to the arena, so we ended up getting a taxi. Seems like if you can drive there it’s good, but I’ve not had a good experience so far coming from town.

I’ve got Liam Gallagher next week, which I’m excited for. In two minds whether to wear my city top, in the face of all the desperate United fans obsessing over us.

On whether to wear your City top or not, I went to the Killers on Wednesday night and on the way out on the road out from the squash centre there was some rag giving off the shit nursery rhymes. I gave him a rendition of how many years the Glazers were staying for to which he ran over barging my wife out of the way to then sucker punch me. I spent a couple of moments computing what happened as he then casually walked off to which the red mist descended which resulted in me pole axing him to the floor, which I’m not proud of and pretty embarrassed about. I didn’t realise his mates were next to him and the proceeded to punch and kick me whilst on the floor. I was lucky some passers by got in between them and me and got me off the floor as I don’t think they were stopping.

I’d had light hearted banter with United fans in exactly the same spot on derby day in March and there was no trouble. However when people are pissed up and probably feel invisible from doing coke it’s more advisable to not advertise your football allegiances as some rags can’t take what City have done to their club without getting angry when visiting the world class facilities on offer at the Etihad campus.

The killers were brilliant. I was pleasantly surprised by how good Travis were as well. Probably one of the best concerts I’ve attended.

I will say it was a nightmare getting back to Piccadilly from the arena again. Obviously people have different experiences, but there were no trams and by the time I got back I’d missed all the trains..

On the way there as well, no trams from St Peter’s and only single carriage to the arena, so we ended up getting a taxi. Seems like if you can drive there it’s good, but I’ve not had a good experience so far coming from town.

I’ve got Liam Gallagher next week, which I’m excited for. In two minds whether to wear my city top, in the face of all the desperate United fans obsessing over us.
I was there on Saturday too. Seen The Killers about half a dozen times now and they never disappoint (apart from the time Brandon’s voice went after about the third song and he had to call the gig off!) but that gig on Saturday topped the lot for me and they took the roof off the place. Agree that Travis were very good too and while they were still playing I booked tickets for their gig at the Albert Hall in town in December!

You should be in for a treat with Liam Gallagher - saw him there last Sunday and he smashed it too. I'm beginning to think that the acoustics are so good at the Co-Op Live that this is contributing significantly to the quality of the gigs and the artists themselves are upping their game as a result

We can't, we can only sell through see tickets which is where we bought them from.

The stupid thing about their website is when you search the date it says no tickets available unless you go to the fan to fan resale option to click.

Can you sell using Twickets?

I have sold multiple things on here that were purchased using various ticket sites and never had a problem. Usually get the money about a week after the event.

I was there on Saturday too. Seen The Killers about half a dozen times now and they never disappoint (apart from the time Brandon’s voice went after about the third song and he had to call the gig off!) but that gig on Saturday topped the lot for me and they took the roof off the place. Agree that Travis were very good too and while they were still playing I booked tickets for their gig at the Albert Hall in town in December!

You should be in for a treat with Liam Gallagher - saw him there last Sunday and he smashed it too. I'm beginning to think that the acoustics are so good at the Co-Op Live that this is contributing significantly to the quality of the gigs and the artists themselves are upping their game as a result
It was brilliant mate. The crowd were really up for it as well. I loved it when they played ‘indie rock and roll’, which I haven’t heard live before. It was honestly one of the best gigs I’ve been to.

I’m tempted by the travis gig. It reminded me how good they were and they’ve got so many songs that I forgot about. ‘Driftwood for example.

I’m in seating for the first time for Liam. I saw him at the cricket ground a few years ago, but I don’t rate that venue as I think it’s too big and the noise gets lost.

Last edited:
Can you sell using Twickets?

I have sold multiple things on here that were purchased using various ticket sites and never had a problem. Usually get the money about a week after the event.
My wife says now it's listed on see tickets we cannot list elsewhere, very frustrating

How do you pay and get paid on Twickets?

Not sure about buying, as only ever sold on there.

But recently sold two Foo Fighters tickets that were purchased on ticketmaster.

I listed them for FV including fees and you then get options as to how you will send the ticket to the buyer... are they mobile tickets or email etc that you can send across.

In my case the tickets were only valid in the ticketmaster app, but you get the option to transfer if you log into your account. So the buyer provided an email, and when I was notified they had sold on Twickets, I transferred the tickets to the email provided. I get a notification from ticketmaster that the tickets have been accepted and just wait for Twickets to send me the money. They say approx 7 business days after event I think, and got the money yesterday so technically 6 business days after.

You just put your bank details in when you create a Twickets account and money is sent there.

I have sold Peter Kay, Hans Zimmer and Foo Fighters this year, around £400 worth and no issues.

Not sure about buying, as only ever sold on there.

But recently sold two Foo Fighters tickets that were purchased on ticketmaster.

I listed them for FV including fees and you then get options as to how you will send the ticket to the buyer... are they mobile tickets or email etc that you can send across.

In my case the tickets were only valid in the ticketmaster app, but you get the option to transfer if you log into your account. So the buyer provided an email, and when I was notified they had sold on Twickets, I transferred the tickets to the email provided. I get a notification from ticketmaster that the tickets have been accepted and just wait for Twickets to send me the money. They say approx 7 business days after event I think, and got the money yesterday so technically 6 business days after.

You just put your bank details in when you create a Twickets account and money is sent there.

I have sold Peter Kay, Hans Zimmer and Foo Fighters this year, around £400 worth and no issues.
tout.jpg

Went last night, to watch Pearl Jam. I think it's a cracking venue.

Eddie Vedder said his voice was struggling, due to illness but managed to carry on. Mike McCready more than made up for this, with some awesome guitar work.

Sound quality is superb. Was in the seats, so the band seemed quite far away and the lighting could have been better but I'd definitely go watch another gig there.

Staff were very attentive and willing to help. Guess this is to compensate for all the bad press, they got when it first opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.