The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

bluemathlady said:
Omg Neymar. Embarassing

What bothers me is that he doesn't seem to think so. He's been playing at the top level for about 5 minutes and already labelled a pathetic diver.
I just can't take him seriously. I wish people would make a bigger deal out of it, but sadly it's accepted. He is one of those players with an attitude which is what is wrong with football today.
It's obvious as hell to us that players are diving, it's obvious to the ref so wont he book them? Why is there a drop in players being booked for diving. Just once I'd love to see a player getting sent off for diving.
If, for example, it happened to Neymar tonight he'd learn (I'd hope) a bloody big lesson, might even hesitate before he does it agani.

Mata is a child of media agenda. Overrated in my opinion. Still a fantastic player but Silva every time is a superior option. How Mata even gets ahead of fabregas is a mystery to me.

bluesmith said:
nehe11 said:
bluesmith said:
Never a red!
He would of been through on goal, hence why it should be red.
No chance he would have got the ball before the keeper so not a red.
Even if he'd got the ball, when you're 40m from goal you could slip or trip or miscontrol it; making it just a POSSIBLE goal scoring opportunity rather than a DEFINITE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.