The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

didactic said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
didactic said:
You were saying?

No one doubted his skill, doesn't make him less of a cheat.

Messi and Ronaldo cheat too fella some of ours do too.

You seem to have a knack of stating things completely irrelevant to the argument. No one is stating they don't you buffoon. People are merely stating that the cheating detracts from his talent.

navas and silva to key the spain comeback victory and then isco to sign tomorrow to make everything better :)

Very impressive and Scolari showing what balls he has as a manager. Sometimes it is more important to pick the best team rather than your best players. Often said, but few managers have the guts to do it. Not even Capello did.

Brazil are building nicely and in a year a lot of their players will be even better. Neymar, Oscar and David Luiz are three, who I think will improve greatly. Lucas Moura should improve too. I remember after the England game some people wrote of their chances of winning the world cup.

Spain have key players declining, but none more important than Xavi. If he does not get back to form or have an indian summer they won't win the world cup.

Neymar's got the ability to be one of the best players in the world, but he's such a cheating fuck I hope it comes back to haunt him.

What annoys me more about him though, is yeh he throws himself over all the pissing time as soon as he's touched (Much like most of the Brazil squad).

But.. he's such a dirty twat, constantly leaving a foot in or just taking player's out without punishment. In that first half he did at least 3 fouls within the space of about 10mins and didn't even get a warning. He's been untouchable from the referee's this tourno (unsurprising as it's in Brazil).

Lawro's coming out with his usual bullshit too... I despair that he's a paid (yes... PAID) commentator. He bitches more than a Loose Woman. Before it mentioned Ramos was nominated as player of the tourno, Lawro "That's probably as he's not been sent off for 5 games". Then again when Luiz cleared off the line, other guy says something about it being such a good clearance, and instead of Lawro praising a goal-line clearance, he said "I bet he didn't know he'd done it" or something to that effect. I don't want to hear him try shitty one liners all game I was some fucking half decent commentary!

Mdr said:
Malty said:
Neymar is such a excitement to watch.

Every so often he shows flashes of brilliance that almost make his cheating watchable.
Hmm, almost. I'm on the verge of throwing my remote at the tele with every game I see him, but then he'll pull out some mad kind of brilliance.

There was a thread last year during the Euros where I said Neymar is a bigger star than Balotelli and wlli end up being a much better player, and I was "LOL"d at.

Mario could end up being a very good player; Neymar is going to be a superstar. If he can put a stop to the cheating, there's no limits to how good he could be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.