The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

Mdr said:
Caveman said:
Mdr said:
Every so often he shows flashes of brilliance that almost make his cheating watchable.
Hmm, almost. I'm on the verge of throwing my remote at the tele with every game I see him, but then he'll pull out some mad kind of brilliance.

There was a thread last year during the Euros where I said Neymar is a bigger star than Balotelli and wlli end up being a much better player, and I was "LOL"d at.

Mario could end up being a very good player; Neymar is going to be a superstar. If he can put a stop to the cheating, there's no limits to how good he could be.

He'll get the millions the praise and the sponsorship. If he's as good as they say, and he seems to have the potential to be, he will be fouled, again and again, but 90% of the time, he'll get the free, theatrics or not, he doesn't need to act like the cheat he has been. Why people aren't trying to encourage him to stay on his feet is ridiculous.
I can't stand watching him. He makes a joke of the game. I don't accept that it's part of our game.

He's not playing here though is he he is playing or these "honest" footballers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq0EzF9f3Fk&sns=em[/youtube]

Spain must be tired from the Italy game. It's the only explanation I can think of for them getting raped like this.

MCFC-alan88 said:
conormcfc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
No one doubted his skill, doesn't make him less of a cheat.

Err, about 70% of this forum doubted his skill till last week.

Forgive me for not trawling the forum for posts about Neymar made last week.

It is the same with Balotelli. Many people, who claimed he was overrated and had not shown any reason for his hype, now claim that his only problem was his attitude. Neymar has more potential than Balotelli, though, but the same thing applies. Half the people doubt them and call them overrated until they have no choice, but to admit the class of a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.