The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

Caveman said:
Mdr said:
Malty said:
Neymar is such a excitement to watch.

Every so often he shows flashes of brilliance that almost make his cheating watchable.
Hmm, almost. I'm on the verge of throwing my remote at the tele with every game I see him, but then he'll pull out some mad kind of brilliance.

There was a thread last year during the Euros where I said Neymar is a bigger star than Balotelli and wlli end up being a much better player, and I was "LOL"d at.

Mario could end up being a very good player; Neymar is going to be a superstar. If he can put a stop to the cheating, there's no limits to how good he could be.

He'll get the millions the praise and the sponsorship. If he's as good as they say, and he seems to have the potential to be, he will be fouled, again and again, but 90% of the time, he'll get the free, theatrics or not, he doesn't need to act like the cheat he has been. Why people aren't trying to encourage him to stay on his feet is ridiculous.
I can't stand watching him. He makes a joke of the game. I don't accept that it's part of our game.

Mdr said:
Caveman said:
Mdr said:
Every so often he shows flashes of brilliance that almost make his cheating watchable.
Hmm, almost. I'm on the verge of throwing my remote at the tele with every game I see him, but then he'll pull out some mad kind of brilliance.

There was a thread last year during the Euros where I said Neymar is a bigger star than Balotelli and wlli end up being a much better player, and I was "LOL"d at.

Mario could end up being a very good player; Neymar is going to be a superstar. If he can put a stop to the cheating, there's no limits to how good he could be.

He'll get the millions the praise and the sponsorship. If he's as good as they say, and he seems to have the potential to be, he will be fouled, again and again, but 90% of the time, he'll get the free, theatrics or not, he doesn't need to act like the cheat he has been. Why people aren't trying to encourage him to stay on his feet is ridiculous.
I can't stand watching him. He makes a joke of the game. I don't accept that it's part of our game.

It pisses me off so much... if he's fouled then just go down and get the free-kick. Messi gets the shit kicked out of him week in week out, goes down and gets a freekick.

Yet this wanker has to throw himself down and pirouette whilst in the air. The "foul" the last game against Uruguay was it (the one that's been turned into a meme is it?) is a joke and rather than them just focusing on the flashes of brilliance they should also constantly discuss his persistent cheating.

Both his diving and his dirty nature (goes down at the drop of a hat yet is a fucking dirty twat to other players) both need stamping out for him to become a true world class player.

Oh and that Fred guy looks good... 1.75 mil you say? We need a poacher who can finish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.