The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

Malty said:
karen7 said:
did lawro really just say shakira wont be giving pique any cocco tonite?

[bigimg]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/1291162441232.gif?w=342[/bigimg]
Fuckin' Nora!

Shearer another idiot. In recent years as in the last 20 Brazil have been defensive more often than not and they have often had the best defense in the world like in 2010. They were relatively defensive in 1990 and 94 as well.

Brazil played out of their skins tonight.

But Del Bosque got his team selection wrong.

Mata and Torres should not have started. It really is incredible that Torres is in the Spanish national squad

Impressive performance from Brazil but Spain looked jaded from their Semi Final game against Italy.

RandomJ said:
Serves Spain right. Going through the middle didnt work so manager brings on direct, lightning fast winger and they continue to play through the middle and not pass it out wide.

Thats what I thought brought Navas on but hardly passed to him.

But still won penalty and got a couple of corners.

And even tracked b ack/

I liked that observation from the commentator then; They are a team, they don't wear headphones and cut themselves off on the coach to the match. I really hope that Mr Pellegrini puts his foot down and tells our players to take off those silly headphones and talk to each other as team mates. Just my humble opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.