The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

The Spanish players should also try and get into their Olympics aquatic team because I think they have diving talent.

AIQ88 said:
supercrystal7 said:
AIQ88 said:
Bayern are bwtter thqn the german national team... they are basically germany with alaba, robben, ribery qnd javi martinez added on. Really at what position are bayern weaker than the german national team?

You seem to forget that the German national team has Reus better than Robben, Ozil, Kheidera, Hummels, Gotze etc. The only area where Bayern lose out is with Schmelzer in for Alaba.

People praise Dortmund so much, but what nationality do you think Gotze, Bender, Gundogan, Hummels and Reus are?

Gotze is a bayern player already and reus better than robben is debatable. Id take javi martinez over khedira

Yes, but he was not a Bayern player this year, you did not mention Ozil and I don't think Reus being better than Robben is that debatable to be honest. People are quick to forget Kroos was in the starting 11 over Robben. Bender is progressing quickly too.

We only dismiss international football here, because we don't win where as we do in club football. Win an international trophy and all this rubbish about international footballl will soon disappear.

Spain at the moment are putting on a master class. I don't think any club side in the world would be favourites against Spain and definitely not Dortmund or last years Madrid.

supercrystal7 said:
AIQ88 said:
supercrystal7 said:
You seem to forget that the German national team has Reus better than Robben, Ozil, Kheidera, Hummels, Gotze etc. The only area where Bayern lose out is with Schmelzer in for Alaba.

People praise Dortmund so much, but what nationality do you think Gotze, Bender, Gundogan, Hummels and Reus are?

Gotze is a bayern player already and reus better than robben is debatable. Id take javi martinez over khedira

Yes, but he was not a Bayern player this year, you did not mention Ozil and I don't think Reus being better than Robben is that debatable to be honest. People are quick to forget Kroos was in the starting 11 over Robben. Bender is progressing quickly too.

We only dismiss international football here, because we don't win where as we do in club football. Win an international trophy and all this rubbish about international footballl will soon disappear.

Spain at the moment are putting on a master class. I don't think any club side in the world would be favourites against Spain and definitely not Dortmund or last years Madrid.
Spain are the only exception as mentioned.

International football is boring in comparison with club football. How often do you get a great international match in tournament football? Compare that with the CL.

I wasn't interested in England even when City had no hope of anything. I want them to win but a loss doesn't bother me in the same way as a City defeat does.

SWP's back said:
supercrystal7 said:
AIQ88 said:

International football is boring in comparison with club football. How often do you get a great international match in tournament football? Compare that with the CL.

I wasn't interested in England even when City had no hope of anything. I want them to win but a loss doesn't bother me in the same way as a City defeat does.
England are generally boring, but efficient at sport. I already gave you the example of Germany, Italy, France etc,

World Cup 2010 was a great international tournament with tons of quality and great matches. It's just that every time we are going out the tournament is rubbished. Even 2006 was a great tournament.

EDIT
Germany vs England, Germany vs Argentina, Holland vs Brazil (not for the quality so much, but what happened) Ghana vs USA for entertainment, Ghana vs Uruguay for drama, Uruguay vs Holland. Seriously what more do you want?

supercrystal7 said:
SWP's back said:
supercrystal7 said:

England are generally boring, but efficient at sport. I already gave you the example of Germany, Italy, France etc,

World Cup 2010 was a great international tournament with tons of quality and great matches. It's just that every time we are going out the tournament is rubbished. Even 2006 was a great tournament.
As an unemployed man in 2010 I watched every game of that World Cup. To be honest it seemed that most teams took a very cautious approach that year. England, brazil, France, Italy and Portugal all performed poorly. The games weren't free flowing and attacking. It was more tactical and patient. Quite a few 1-0 matches. Still really enjoyed it though.

The 2006 World Cup was great and was England's big chance to win it and we blew it in my opinion.

Most club sides would murder international sides. They play almost every day, and mixes they nationalities for maximum efficiency. Bayern would beat germany every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.