The Conservative Party/Government

No - sell it - or clear the land and sell that for redevelopment - there's a lot of money in that

It’s not going to be sold. But it will obviously cost a lot more to use as a working building all year round rather than as occasionally for ceremonial purposes or as a museum.

The design and style of the chamber is no longer fit for purpose, and an embarrassment when compared to the modern parliament/assemby buildings in Scotland, Germany and Wales.

It’s not going to be sold. But it will obviously cost a lot more to use as a working building all year round rather than as occasionally for ceremonial purposes or as a museum.

The design and style of the chamber is no longer fit for purpose, and an embarrassment when compared to the modern parliament/assemby buildings in Scotland, Germany and Wales.
the £22bn I quoted as a cost is a Govt estimate - expect costs nearer £50bn to be the reality

Don't know where to put this so I'll put it here, There's a Tameside Political group on Facebook which has 9'500 Members. The guy who runs it started it as Tameside/Ashton Chat no politics, Changed the title when he accumulated all these posters to a Political group. He has now Seven right wing Moderators and churns out Dozens of Anti Labour threads daily up until the Local elections. They are desperate to get the Torys in. He's even changed the landscape picture on the group to Anti Labour. It's obviously been a calculated move by him to amass all these Members and then switch what it wanted all along, Surely somethings not right here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-082605_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-082605_Gallery.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 22
Don't know where to put this so I'll put it here, There's a Tameside Political group on Facebook which has 9'500 Members. The guy who runs it started it as Tameside/Ashton Chat no politics, Changed the title when he accumulated all these posters to a Political group. He has now Seven right wing Moderators and churns out Dozens of Anti Labour threads daily up until the Local elections. They are desperate to get the Torys in. He's even changed the landscape picture on the group to Anti Labour. It's obviously been a calculated move by him to amass all these Members and then switch what it wanted all along, Surely somethings not right here?

Do the seven right wing moderators all wear uniform?

Brown shirts perhaps?

As for something not being right, well yes, it’s Facebook and it’s full of fucking not rights but I could spend 5 mins and find hundreds of pages and people who do nothing but spread an anti Tory message and want Labour voted in.

It doesn’t mean something isn’t right mate, it’s how it is.

Do the seven right wing moderators all wear uniform?

Brown shirts perhaps?

As for something not being right, well yes, it’s Facebook and it’s full of fucking not rights but I could spend 5 mins and find hundreds of pages and people who do nothing but spread an anti Tory message and want Labour voted in.

It doesn’t mean something isn’t right mate, it’s how it is.
No they all post Anti Labour threads and are actively trying to get a Tory run council. Some questioned the Admins motives on why he amassed all these posters as a general group chat and changed it to Political, they were binned. It's got a Daily Mail picture calling Labour Liars as its landscape background to the page. That's pretty conclusive where the groups political leanings are. I was merely pointing out It's a clever/crafty & deceiving way to garner the audience you wanted. Must admit I thought something like this would be against the rules.

Too good for the EU thread...

You could say it is unbelievable except that it is believable. The greatest act of self harm ever perpetrated on a country. Lest you forget, no import checks means that we loose out on over £30bn in import duties every year. As I have said previously, that is a lot of hospitals.

You could say it is unbelievable except that it is believable. The greatest act of self harm ever perpetrated on a country. Lest you forget, no import checks means that we loose out on over £30bn in import duties every year. As I have said previously, that is a lot of hospitals.

Its an approach based on their own dogmatic hatred of the EU and they plan to cover it up by throwing as much shit out on a daily basis to confuse the thick sheep who support them and share their hatred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.