The Conservative Party/Government

Shapps turn today to make a public oaf of himself. Theo Usherwood rang the electoral Commission who said they aren't interested - its a factual announcement and in any event the Mayor of London is not in any election on Thursday so its outside their remit. I think given no objections were raised by Shapps own dept when they were informed a week ago probably doesn't help his case

Shapps turn today to make a public oaf of himself. Theo Usherwood rang the electoral Commission who said they aren't interested - its a factual announcement and in any event the Mayor of London is not in any election on Thursday so its outside their remit. I think given no objections were raised by Shapps own dept when they were informed a week ago probably doesn't help his case

That would be the Grant Shapps who last week announced the Great British Rail Sale just before the elections...

Fucking unbelievable aint it.

I live in a decent area and already Lidl is the busiest supermarket around, Useless has no fucking clue of real life, none of them do.

I fear we will see food riots in this country before long.
I love it when upper middle class types come out with advice for saving money and it's just stuff that every working class person has always done. I read a list from the Telegraph on Twitter the other day and the first suggestion was that you can actually save money by using your dishwasher instead of washing up by hand.

Is this the Electoral Commission that the government has just taken control of?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.