The Conservative Party/Government

Tory seats I would love to see lost on Thurs ( no particular order). The country will be a better place without them

Sunak
Cleverly
Hunt
TC wanker Davies
Thick as shit Atkins
Barclay
Holden
Trot
Patel
Reet Smug
Think Hunt and the nonce are toast.

Can’t see Patel or Cleverly losing theirs.

Sunak is a distinct possibility imo.

Think Hunt and the nonce are toast.

Can’t see Patel or Cleverly losing theirs.

Sunak is a distinct possibility imo.
I’ve no idea who is likely to lose them, but those I listed are the ones who irritate the fuck out of me. Hopefully, the Tories are that destroyed, any left will simply fuck off from politics, which is a possibility as cannot see them having the stomach to be the opposition

I’ve no idea who is likely to lose them, but those I listed are the ones who irritate the fuck out of me. Hopefully, the Tories are that destroyed, any left will simply fuck off from politics, which is a possibility as cannot see them having the stomach to be the opposition
Patel and Cleverly both have huge majorities in affluent Essex seats where there isn’t going to be much switching to Labour.

Actually don’t dislike Cleverly as much as the others in that list.

Tory seats I would love to see lost on Thurs ( no particular order). The country will be a better place without them

Sunak
Cleverly
Hunt
TC wanker Davies
Thick as shit Atkins
Barclay
Holden
Trot
Patel
Reet Smug
Jenrick and Gullis are top of my long list. IMO both of the creepy little cunts will get their just desserts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.