The Conservative Party

Having seen a few of the interviews they've done round town they have, without doubt, picked some of the worst locations to do them.

Journalists being journalists the twats.
Probably find that cafes are now more representative than pubs, but journalists, as you say, are set in their ways and determined to capture and amplify a certain voice.

I thought these self proclaimed Thatcherites understood that Thatcherism was about passing on wealth to the next generation not fucking debt

Down here in Kent, they can’t build houses quick enough , population has increased 20% in the last 6 years (Dartford), lovely woodland and greenery is being replaced by housing, traffic is gridlocked everywhere. It’s a nightmare. So not sure I advocate to keep on building

Down here in Kent, they can’t build houses quick enough , population has increased 20% in the last 6 years (Dartford), lovely woodland and greenery is being replaced by housing, traffic is gridlocked everywhere. It’s a nightmare. So not sure I advocate to keep on building

traffic may be gridlocked because of issues at the port ( Don't mention Brexit I did but I think that I got away with it ) however NIMBYS need more shout - more control - more rejecting that - suggestion ; maybe reject /vote out councillors and MP's who advocate it? Just a suggestion - but we are told we have the power of recall at the ballot box so reject your councillor/MP who advocates this and make it clear why this has been done. Being too passive is what these bastards have relied upon for too long

More lies and a further investigation for Boris to deal with, or hide in a fridge from!

Another call or visit to Zelensky on the horizon?

Good - the best way to defeat the fantasist is to show him up - next the Nuclear Reactor every years shite... its part of an exposure tactic of his lies coz they can't call him out as a liar in Parliament so do it outside in public. Many opportunities for this between now and the next GE

Good - the best way to defeat the fantasist is to show him up - next the Nuclear Reactor every years shite... its part of an exposure tactic of his lies coz they can't call him out as a liar in Parliament so do it outside in public. Many opportunities for this between now and the next GE
Instigated by Wes Streeting and it’s being looked into by the National Audit Office who are completely independent, so their conclusion will be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.