The Conservative Party

The current crop of ministers and MPs certainly are. Its now almost a daily occurrence that they manage to lower an already historically low bar. They do not appear to mind being sent out in front of the media to soil themselves on behalf of the lying narcissist. If it was me I would tell him to get fucked, but they appear genuinely in awe of the fat lying fucker. It is Cult like behaviour.
Yeah……but look over there…………..illegal immigrants!!!!!!

The current crop of ministers and MPs certainly are. Its now almost a daily occurrence that they manage to lower an already historically low bar. They do not appear to mind being sent out in front of the media to soil themselves on behalf of the lying narcissist. If it was me I would tell him to get fucked, but they appear genuinely in awe of the fat lying fucker. It is Cult like behaviour.
I agree that they have become a Cult. Very little independant thought is allowed by any of the parties just do as you are told and your progress is assured.

Do we seriously believe that they are representative of the people?

Seems very big stuff. Already at 2/1 earlier on not to last the year, plunging towards evens.

My mistake.

Was already evens. Now 3/1 against that he survives 2022.

Javid's motivated to go tho, shit job unfolding for him. He's actively dismantled COVID infrastructure that might need to come back. And NHS problems are going to be a hell of a target in the next 18 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.