The Conservative Party

You would say that in fairness.

when the prick falls on "vaccine roll outs" as an answer I feel I am justified - if his 50 year benefits outlook appears to be faltering in 45 years time he will still be claiming vaccine rollouts - when pressed on the fact we did it whilst an EU member state the best he could muster was that Brexit "gave us the confidence " to do it. Sadly a number of those poor cowed timid EU member states have had a better vaccination rate than us. Imagine that eh? Gave us the confidence - I fucking ask you - we are back to the "you just have to believe" mantra

I can't stress this enough.

Working class folk voting for Tories, is like a Chicken Coop voting a Fox in as their leader.

This lot are screwing, shafting, rogering the lot of us. And people, working class folk say they'll still vote for them because they don't like Keir Starmer. If I facepalm any harder my hand will go through my head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.