The Conservative Party

Conor Burns (NI Sec) now trying to frame that there were no ongoing complaints when Pincher was given a job, so all is forgiven about past behaviour.
Also continuing this week's wheeze that the election was Johnson being elected, and not that it was the Conservatives that were elected. We don't elect PMs, but this is how the ongoing defence is being framed.
All very well the tories playing the ‘personality’ card with him, but when you put all your eggs in one Johnson shaped basket then the handles fall off and the bottom falls out they’ve only got themselves to blame when the yolks are all over their expensive hand made brogues.

He flubbed in the middle, but I thought it was generally okay.
It can't be easy to stand up amongst your colleagues that you still work with and slating the most senior of them.
Thought it lacked precision and was meandering; he could have really laid into Johnson or could have “killed” him quietly and ended up doing neither IMHO.

All very well the tories playing the ‘personality’ card with him, but when you put all your eggs in one Johnson shaped basket then the handles fall off and the bottom falls out they’ve only got themselves to blame when the yolks are all over their expensive hand made brogues.
It also leaves them with a series of mediocre replacement candidates, none of whom are backed by a sizeable number of Members let alone have electorate appeal. They’ll all be thinking ‘I’m as good as him/her’ so we’ll be back to more internal squabbles.

It also leaves them with a series of mediocre replacement candidates, none of whom are backed by a sizeable number of Members let alone have electorate appeal. They’ll all be thinking ‘I’m as good as him/her’ so we’ll be back to more internal squabbles.
I’m looking forward to it!

Thought it lacked precision and was meandering; he could have really laid into Johnson or could have “killed” him quietly and ended up doing neither IMHO.

With the opportunity he had, it was a wasted speech. It needed to be short and to the point. He started okay, but needed to go from his own experiences and values straight into why Boris' didn't align and then hammer home why change was needed. Instead he ended up having to go back over old ground in order to conclude because of a rambling few minutes where I lost his chain of thought and the point.

I know the BBC has to remain impartial, but how have they found anyone who can offer support for Boris. Jane in Sevenoaks has said:

"Every media outlet, on the radio, on the TV channels, has been gunning for Boris for months. We’ve been brainwashed into believing he’s horrendous. He’s done really well in Ukraine. He’s done brilliantly with the vaccine."

That's good enough to have come straight from Boris' mouth. He's brought it all on himself Jane you idiotic ****.

I know the BBC has to remain impartial, but how have they found anyone who can offer support for Boris. Jane in Sevenoaks has said:

"Every media outlet, on the radio, on the TV channels, has been gunning for Boris for months. We’ve been brainwashed into believing he’s horrendous. He’s done really well in Ukraine. He’s done brilliantly with the vaccine."

That's good enough to have come straight from Boris' mouth. He's brought it all on himself Jane you idiotic ****.
Think she rang into the vine show this morning , word for word

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.