The Conservative Party

Said yesterday that I'd be amazed if he resigned.

If you've read about his life/career then something like this was inevitable. He's a born liar, blusterer and narcissist and can't get out of his own way.

He'll be thinking he's not really done anything wrong and won't understand why everyone is making a big fuss of all this.

He'll be thinking that the MPs resigning and wishing him to resign are only there because of him.

He would rather call an election and bring them all down by getting them voted out than resign.

He is Britains Trump.

I hope this is the end of the tories and in time the end of this political system, a party with 43% of the vote (2019), 42% of the vote (2017) and 36% of the vote (2015) has managed to tear the country apart across the last 7 years.

The system is broken, people deserve more with their vote, we need better cooperation between politicians to ensure this shit-show never happens again.

I hope this is the end of the tories and in time the end of this political system, a party with 43% of the vote (2019), 42% of the vote (2017) and 36% of the vote (2015) has managed to tear the country apart across the last 7 years.

There will never be a shortage of turkeys ready to vote for Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.