The Conservative Party

That tweet was posted at 19.00, as an ex civil servant I'd have been sacked by now if I'd done that at work.
The sad reality is that after those forty-odd resignations and the PM's scramble to fill the vacancies, there are now forty-odd folk in these positions that a week ago wouldn't even have been considered suitable by their own party execs. The sun is (hopefully) well and truly setting on 12 years of empire.

The sad reality is that after those forty-odd resignations and the PM's scramble to fill the vacancies, there are now forty-odd folk in these positions that a week ago wouldn't even have been considered suitable by their own party execs. The sun is (hopefully) well and truly setting on 12 years of empire.
Hehe another civil service link.... promote people above thier skill level.....what could possibly go wrong?

Is the reason one or two Brexit supporters see the (as far as I know) sensible Rory Stewart as a “…another Bullingdon Ckub Bully & a fraud”?

Is it down to him blocking the no deal Brexit vote or does he have a bit of a nefarious side too?

Won’t vote for Starmer or Corbyn as they are “part of the Metropolitan elite” & don’t appeal to working classes voters yet welcome in the dark lords of Johnson, Rees-Mogg & co.
Am I missing something?!

Is the reason one or two Brexit supporters see the (as far as I know) sensible Rory Stewart as a “…another Bullingdon Ckub Bully & a fraud”?

Is it down to him blocking the no deal Brexit vote or does he have a bit of a nefarious side too?

Won’t vote for Starmer or Corbyn as they are “part of the Metropolitan elite” & don’t appeal to working classes voters yet welcome in the dark lords of Johnson, Rees-Mogg & co.
Am I missing something?!
So he attended a Bullingdon Club meeting once and decided nah....this isn't me.
He was in the military for a while, labour for a while and has an interesting past.
But I'm not seeing where the fraud bit coming in (apols - yes, I'm quoting myself here)!? Can only think it's down to his stance on Brexit.

I'm sure I'll end up with less friends by the day but I'm ok with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.