The Conservative Party

Not sure if this is true so please don’t shoot the messenger but it’s shocking if so:

So... it now comes to light that Rishi Sunak's wife was part owner of Lava Mayfair Club Ltd (a private membership gym), which collapsed last year owing almost £44million to creditors, including £374,000 to HMRC!
Another of Mrs Sunak's ventures... Mrs Wordsmith (an education business) went into administration last year owing £16.3million – after receiving a £1.3million loan from the Government's "Future Fund"!
OH IT GETS WORSE... Digme Fitness (which she owns 100% of) received up to £635,000 of furlough money... before it then closed its eight studios in London and Oxford... still owing HMRC £415,000!

So .... Mr Sunak introduces the furlough scheme ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by up to £635,000!
Mr Sunak oversees the rules regarding Non-Dom status ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by over £20 million!
Mr Sunak is in charge of ensuring that the UK maximises its tax revenue... yet the woman he's sleeping with has been active in, or has owned, companies going bust owing a staggering £789,000 to HMRC!

Mr Sunak says his wife's tax affairs are none of OUR business... he can fuck RIGHT off!!

Arrogance in almost immeasurable amounts!
If all that is true it will finish him

Not really followed this account (so no idea over its credulity) but just pinged on my notifications:

Its hard to tell - its been a satirical account but I believe the author(s) are behind the animated Twitter and YT series "The Tories " and they are also responsible for that satirical Twitter account " From our London correspondent" which purports to be a series of articles from a newspaper based in Papua New Guinea. However I think some of the allegations in the book could land the author in bother unless they have the evidence to back them up so on the face of it this could contain more than a grain of truth

Not sure if this is true so please don’t shoot the messenger but it’s shocking if so:

So... it now comes to light that Rishi Sunak's wife was part owner of Lava Mayfair Club Ltd (a private membership gym), which collapsed last year owing almost £44million to creditors, including £374,000 to HMRC!
Another of Mrs Sunak's ventures... Mrs Wordsmith (an education business) went into administration last year owing £16.3million – after receiving a £1.3million loan from the Government's "Future Fund"!
OH IT GETS WORSE... Digme Fitness (which she owns 100% of) received up to £635,000 of furlough money... before it then closed its eight studios in London and Oxford... still owing HMRC £415,000!

So .... Mr Sunak introduces the furlough scheme ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by up to £635,000!
Mr Sunak oversees the rules regarding Non-Dom status ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by over £20 million!
Mr Sunak is in charge of ensuring that the UK maximises its tax revenue... yet the woman he's sleeping with has been active in, or has owned, companies going bust owing a staggering £789,000 to HMRC!

Mr Sunak says his wife's tax affairs are none of OUR business... he can fuck RIGHT off!!

Arrogance in almost immeasurable amounts!

Minority owner in all instances. There is a Dailly Mail article that lists her stake at 5% in Digme, and she is also listed as a director of that company.

Its hard to tell - its been a satirical account but I believe the author(s) are behind the animated Twitter and YT series "The Tories " and they are also responsible for that satirical Twitter account " From our London correspondent" which purports to be a series of articles from a newspaper based in Papua New Guinea. However I think some of the allegations in the book could land the author in bother unless they have the evidence to back them up so on the face of it this could contain more than a grain of truth
It's a parody account, started out as the Mark Francois one then became 'Michael Govern Ready', and on to this. Doubt he'll be in any bother as it is clearly satire.

If he does he could always go down the Russ in Cheshire route, who has managed to libel a Tory MP, and grift his followers for the damages.

Having seen his content (the week in Tory) shared in here, I thought this was worth flagging up.

It's a parody account, started out as the Mark Francois one then became 'Michael Govern Ready', and on to this. Doubt he'll be in any bother as it is clearly satire.

If he does he could always go down the Russ in Cheshire route, who has managed to libel a Tory MP, and grift his followers for the damages.

Having seen his content (the week in Tory) shared in here, I thought this was worth flagging up.

Yes I had read that.

Are people finally going to sit up and take notice of our struggling NHS?? It looks like all the years of no planning are finally being shown up.

Of course, non of the candidates will answer any questions on it.
Years of no planning also went into brexit yet all the candidates are falling over themselves to associate themselves with it, no matter how damaging it already is and will continue to be. It still appears to be a vote catcher with their hard-core right wing loony faction.
As you say, similarly years of no planning in the NHS and we all know what the tories have in mind for it.
But that does not get mentioned any near as much.

Years of no planning also went into brexit yet all the candidates are falling over themselves to associate themselves with it, no matter how damaging it already is and will continue to be. It still appears to be a vote catcher with their hard-core right wing loony faction.
As you say, similarly years of no planning in the NHS and we all know what the tories have in mind for it.
But that does not get mentioned any near as much.

The Brexit thing seems to be doctrine now - go all in behind it or you'll be marginalised.
They know that a lot of the media will destroy them if they went against Brexit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.