The Conservative Party

I've no problem with politicians "working" while supposedly on holiday. The problem was trying to tell "ordinary" people to go back into offices. (I think they may have got some pressure from their newspaper owner friends who don't sell as many papers if people aren't passing newsagents on the way to work.)
and from their commercial property owning donors who face a devaluation in their city centre office holdings

Yeah, and it's been infectious.

As I've mentioned before, a friend I do believe to have been radicalised by this lot was mildly pontificating about getting 'every one back in the offices' a la Rees Mogg.

He's worked from home (in a well paid job) for the last 15 years.

The parody accounts are savage.

BBC just had a water boss on with the usual appalling attempts to excuse the failure to stop leaks - "we have a plan to do it by 2050" - that's nearly 30 years to not do anything while raking in vast amounts.

Don’t forget, they’ve had 33 years of not doing it already.….

The Nasty Party

I don’t usually like the use of personal insults about anyone- even Tory ministers- but I’m going to.
Doesn’t the Coffey woman remind you of one of those fat sweaty bandy-legged little bulldogs constantly wheezing as they can’t breathe properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.