The Conservative Party

Whats the point in that? Does that somehow undo anything she says? LOL whataboutery of the highest. She said the Beeb is infiltrated by the tories.... MUst go out and find ANYTHING she has done wrong previously to debunk, obfuscate, throw the cat amongst the pigeons, hide the original clear message.....

That sort of shite is what is wrong, its trump/boris/shite.
It’s typical ‘shoot the messenger’ stuff.
Just make sure beforehand that everyone knows that they are Marxist militant, unpatriotic enemies of the people.

Or the DG Tim Davie who's a large Tory donor.

Cameron started politicising the BBC board. Johnson just took it to the extreme. Fuck knows what Truss will do with it.

Of all the recent Tory PM's, she seems the one who is most likely a puppet of her paymasters, so it really wouldn't surprise me at all if the attacks on the BBC become significantly harsher.

Reactions: mat
Matliss is one of the media luvvies the current labour leadership are courting to try and get power.

She's right in what she says but also has a new radio show to promote...

Whats the point in that? Does that somehow undo anything she says? LOL whataboutery of the highest. She said the Beeb is infiltrated by the tories.... MUst go out and find ANYTHING she has done wrong previously to debunk, obfuscate, throw the cat amongst the pigeons, hide the original clear message.....

Maybe she’s just on the grift? New podcast coming out with Sopel. Needs attention. There’s no doubt at all that talking heads will say anything for money.

Asking if Labour could stage a coup when Corbyn was the leader is disgusting. She's one of the reasons we're in this shit. You can fawn over her newfound honesty, I won't.

I can‘t stand Maitliss but anybody who comes out with the truth, I’m all in favour of.

Nice to see a bit of honesty and she may now understand what it’s like to be played/used by her bosses.

Reactions: mat
Asking if Labour could stage a coup when Corbyn was the leader is disgusting.
Why is it? - jouno's have all spent months speculating on the demise of Boris. Corbyn was massively unpopular as labour leader so why not speculate that they might move against him. Totally valid question to ask in the same way it will be around Truss and Starmer over the next 12/24 months as we go into the next GE.

Its literally her job to do that.

Only in the Corbyn cult is this somehow not acceptable.

Why is it? - jouno's have all spent months speculating on the demise of Boris. Corbyn was massively unpopular as labour leader so why not speculate that they might move against him. Totally valid question to ask in the same way it will be around Truss and Starmer over the next 12/24 months as we go into the next GE.

Its literally her job to do that.

Only in the Corbyn cult is this somehow not acceptable.

She was working for the BBC which is supposed to be impartial.

As I said, if people want to believe she's the bastion of truth all of a sudden, be my guest. Even if the evidence suggests otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.