The Conservative Party

Think this guy's vids have been posted before on here.
Who is he btw? Seems to nail those he discussed quite well.

He is I understand a former science lecturer who has turned his analytical thinking to political assessment. As you say he does have a handle on what he reviews - yes he comes to it from a left perspective but fuck me its easy to make hay out of the current clown car that is our Govt

Fair play to Maitlis for calling it out. I wasn't actually aware of Robbie Gibb, nor his background, but seems bonkers that he can be in his current role given his past. Hopefully the relationship between media and the government might get focused on a bit more after her lecture, although I highly doubt it.

Fair play to Maitlis for calling it out. I wasn't actually aware of Robbie Gibb, nor his background, but seems bonkers that he can be in his current role given his past. Hopefully the relationship between media and the government might get focused on a bit more after her lecture, although I highly doubt it.
Or the DG Tim Davie who's a large Tory donor.

Cameron started politicising the BBC board. Johnson just took it to the extreme. Fuck knows what Truss will do with it.

Yeah, all hail her.

Whats the point in that? Does that somehow undo anything she says? LOL whataboutery of the highest. She said the Beeb is infiltrated by the tories.... MUst go out and find ANYTHING she has done wrong previously to debunk, obfuscate, throw the cat amongst the pigeons, hide the original clear message.....

That sort of shite is what is wrong, its trump/boris/shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.